Showing all 7 results
Spiral Wound Gasket Dimensions per
ASME B16.20(API601) for ASME B16.5 Flanges
For ASME B16.47 Series A MSS SP 44 fLANGE
ASME B16.20 (API601)for ASME B16.47 Series B (API605)
Cammprofile gaskets, well known by grooved gasket, consist of concentric grooves metal core with graphite/PTFE soft layer bonding to both grooved faces. Cammprofile gasket is an effective solution for extreme operating conditions. Metal core ensures the gasket’s stability, and Graphite/PTFE layers protect flange surface undamaged.
for ASME B16.5 flanges
EN 1092-1 flanges(DIN EN 1514-6)
Jacketed gaskets are produced in a wide variety of different materials (in various combinations), in many cross-sections and in many styles. They are suitable for flanges in heat exchangers, pipe flanges, boilers and process equipment.
• Metallic outer shell with asbestos free filler
• The filler material gives the gasket resilience
• The metal jacket protects the filler and resists pressures, temperatures and corrosion
Ring type joints are manufactured according to ASME B16.20 (2007)standards and to API specifcation 6A and17B. Careful control of all manufacturing processes ensures correct surface hardness to give a good seal without damaging flange connections.
• Secure sealing action through metal-tometal contact for reliable sealing in high pressure applications
• They are used in the oil field on drilling and completion equipment and in downstream refinery applications. Ring type joints are also commonly used on extremely high-pressure valves and pipework assemblies, along with some high integrity pressure vessel joints.
Disc spring, well know by Belleville Washers.
Manufactured to DIN 2093 standard and non-standard.
Material: 50CrV4/60Si2Mn/X 10 CrNi 18-8/X 7 CrNiAl 17 7/X 5 CrNiMo 17 12 2/X 22 CrMoV 12 1/X 39 CrMo 17-1/CuSn 8/CuBe 2/NIMONIC 90/INCONEL X 750/INCONEL 718/INCONEL625 Etc.
Gasket for maximum corrosion resistance, long gasket life, excellent for most corrosive chemicals, widely using plastic flange sealing.
Material: PTFE , Non-asbestos, EPDM, Metal
PTFE Envelope gaskets have three structure PMF, PMS, PFT and PFF. Gaskets are manufactured by gasket core with a PTFE lamination. They combine the mechanical strength, resilience and bolt load retention of gasket with the chemical resistance of PTFE. They are used in equipment with glass; ceramic or glass coated steel flanges. Maximum service temperature is 500oF (260oC), the limit for PTFE.